Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kitchen Therapy

I have loved cooking and experimenting in the kitchen for quite a few years now.  Food Network is my go to channel on TV if I can't find anything I want to watch.  Watching others cook and trying out things that I have learned has given me the courage to start to create dishes of my own in the kitchen.  Don't get me wrong, I am not an expert or a gourmet of any kind, but I like to think that I have made some pretty good meals.  My family thinks so (unless they are just trying to not hurt my feelings).  There are many blogs out there that have given me great ideas and recipes and I hope maybe I can do the same for people too.  I have a lot of ideas for recipes I want to put up here but I don't have pictures of anything and a recipe without a picture is just not how I want to start things so I will make sure I have the camera handy in the kitchen from now on.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...