Thursday, August 4, 2011

Roasted Potatoes


In my hunt for different way to prepare traditional side dishes I cam across this potato recipe from Brown Eyed Baker and it fit perfectly with what I was making for dinner last night and I had everything I needed for it at home so I thought I would give it a try.  I served them with baked chicken cutlets.  Wow, are these good.  Flavorful and crunchy.  They will definitely be a staple in our house!

Roasted Potatoes
From Brown Eyed Baker

Ingredients:
3 medium size potatoes (I used yukon gold)
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. seasoned bread crumbs
1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
Various seasonings of your choice (I used sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and dried rosemary)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.  Line a baking dish with foil and lightly spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.

Slice the potatoes into wedges and place in a bowl.  Toss in olive oil until coated and then add all remaining ingredients and toss again until evenly coated.  Bake in preheated oven 30-40 minutes or until desired degree of crispiness, turning wedges over once halfway through baking.  Serve immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...